1. Human dignity and Gender equity
- All women and men are equal. They have equal rights in the society and participate in the development activities equally.
- CISDA will ensure participation of all poor people living in the working areas and provide special emphasis to the women participation as they considerably in backward position.
- All CISDA staff shall have the equal opportunities for promotion based on their experience and qualification considering gender perspective.
CISDA Staff and management will ensure gender justice in all aspect of the organization.
2. Honesty, Integrity, Sincerity and Transparency
- All Projects/Programs personnel of CISDA shall promote Honesty, Integrity, Sincerity and Transparency in all activities.
- Staff behavior and conduct must consider this value and remain honest, sincere and transparent.
- Staff and organization will never hide any information to the stakeholders unless it is a matter
3. Cost Consciousness and sound management of resources
- All Projects/Programs of CISDA shall manage and use their resources cost effectively and in some cases cost recovery basis.
- Staff of CISDA shall remain highly concerned on best use of resources.
4. Concern for Environment
- All Projects/Programs of CISDA would be environmentally sound.
- CISDA Office premises will be free from dangerous cigarette smoke.
- Garbage must be managed appropriately.
- Staff of CISDA shall work in a threat free and congenial environment
5. Quality services
- All Projects/Programs Services of CISDA will be high quality.
- Staff of CISDA shall be responsible for maintaining the quality of the program performance
6. Capability and Accountability
- Beneficiaries of CISDA shall possess the knowledge, understanding and capability to identify and resolve their problems. Staff of CISDA shall facilitate process.
- CISDA Management and Staff of CISDA shall remain strict to their work plan and demonstrate accountability to the organization.
7. Creativity and Innovation
- In all cases the creativity and innovation will be appreciated in the whole project or program cycle.
- Creativity and innovative work the staff would be rewarded
- Innovative and creative work would be replicated
- All staff, beneficiaries and counterparts shall respect the organizational rules and regulation
- Staff shall remain committed to the policy, procedures and system of the organization.
- Any violation of rules and regulations would be treated seriously and disciplinary actions would be taken accordingly.