Community Initiative for Sustainable Development Agency ( CISDA ) Humanitarian Program in South Sudan focused on humanitarian support both in Development and Emergency Context including conflicts, natural calamities and environmental disasters.
Six Broad Thematic Areas of Intervention
1. Food security and Livelihoods (FSL) (Contribute to protecting vulnerable populations affected by the crisis against hunger and malnutrition and destitution with the provision of Emergency Livelihood Support Provided to the Most Food Insecure & Vulnerable Households)
2. Education (with Back to Learning (BTL), Education in Emergencies and Peace building, Education and Advocacy, parent-teacher association (PTA)/ school management committee (SMC) members, Helping adolescent girls and women with Awareness, counseling and vocational skill )
3. Protection (providing counseling, protection, support and advocacy to children in conflict, provision of awareness on mines risk (MRE) education and GBV in schools and communities)
4. Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH)
5. Shelter and NFI support
6. Health and Nutrition (H&N)